The PokePun Song (Pokemon) The PokePun Song (Pokemon)

Fun and well produced. Great flow too!!

smooth4lyfe responds:

Thanks!

12 Days of Overwatch Christmas! - Parody Music Video 12 Days of Overwatch Christmas! - Parody Music Video

Great work Dan! :)

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks very much!

Orbit Orbit

Amazing backgrounds and animation culminating for a really special and engrossing experience. Loved it! :)

SPACED OUT! SPACED OUT!

Hit and miss jokes, bun an enjoyable watch for the most part, if a little basic in terms of narrative.

Magoomix responds:

Thanks for your input. I'm going to work a little harder on my writing and editing for my next vid.

TD-The Network TD-The Network

'You can take the piercing gaze of your classmates to stab the old you in the fucking face' is some pretty great writing.

Mus Dash Mus Dash

Loved it. Great unique comedic style and framing. Keep going! you'll only hone your style further! :)

NorthridgeNG responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Court Ordered - The Beginning Court Ordered - The Beginning

This is awesome - series Please! 'Hey man have you hearda.. Outcast?' Hilarious.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

You can help us make that become a reality! NOW FUNDING ON KICKSTARTER: http://kck.st/1ScjtKb

Tinder IRL Tinder IRL

Perfect depiction of tinder, love et!

MrChambers responds:

Thanks my dude!

Starbomb: I Choose You to Die!!! Fanimated Starbomb: I Choose You to Die!!! Fanimated

This is awesome, it's painful to watch and consider how much time you put into this (I mean that positively) Good animation and awesome style! I'd say do more but I'm guessing this took months!

Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1 Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1

This felt a lot like the older parodies from back in the day, only higher quality, really great!